1

A Healing Spell

Evylyn Rose and M.W.

Cast circle. Begin by saying:

Lady and Lord, we ask that You aid us in the healing of ____.

Take the green candle. Place dominant hand on the candle while seeing a white-green light moving from your heart chakra to the your hand then to the candle. While doing so, chant as many times over as necessary:

Healing... Love... Courage... Strength...

Once you've raised the energy, kiss the candle to seal it. Then place it back into the holder.
While, or before, lighting the candle, say:

This candle here is infused with our healing and love. As this candle burns, our energy shall be sent to ____. (light candle) Lady and Lord, we ask that You look over and protect ____ in his/her time of need. Give him/her the strength he/she needs to make it through. So mote it be!

Have a moment of silence. If anything comes to mind, voice it. End ritual as usual, leaving the candle lit.

1 comments:

Unknown

Glory be unto queen sunlight 25yrs I have be very sick
8yrs ago I survived coma due to the sickness and sometimes
I witness some scratch and when I do I only have symptoms
very strong and sometimes the scratching becomes unbearable,
also have so many disease my tooth burnt to brown I lost my
beauty my body got swollen, there is really nothing I have not
done I lost my job as the result of my illness and all the money
I have made were all spent everything there was no cure I sold my
only car and use the money for drugs there was no cure the only
change I see all for my effort trying to make a living because of
my health I became poor and can't afford drugs anymore for years I
have been praying to die but death did not come I am still very young
25yrs and because of the way I look no suitors came to ask me of marriage.
Then I choose it as my fate maybe that was what I was made for and my i
contacted sunlight through the helpof chan and i did everything she said
that day at 12;00pm somthing woke me up to the bathroom i put the shower
that was how i slept the next day i saw myself been changed and skin became
fresh the fatness in me burnt i became normal that was how she cured me and
also gave me a job the comapany i have applying fpr years i can't last night
the manager called that something tell him to give me this job i am just coming
from now and i want tell you readers if you can't trust spell caster fair enough
people has been complaining but goddess is the key if you need her pls feel free
to email sunlightspell@gmail.com she is real and genuine thanks queen mother i praise
you.

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio

Darkness Rises

Wicca's Greatest Sites