2

The Rose

 (From "Sticks, Stones, Roots, and Bones" by Stephanie Rose Bird)


No other plant is as intimately linked to love as the rose (Rosa spp.). When working with roses, seek out the old-fashioned scented types, such as those listed below, rather than the more neutral tea roses. Roses are beautiful, and like the lotus, they suggest female genitalia in the height of passion. The blush of the rose is often linked to the blush of a bride or a sexual partner during orgasm. In parts of Africa and the Middle East, holy temples are spiritually cleansed entirely with highly potent Bulgarian rose water. Rose water enhances the sacred environment.

A little-known fact is that roses are a systemic nervine (translation: they calm and soothe your nerves). Only your imagination sets the limits when it comes to using roses in love-drawing potions and tricks.

Old-Fashioned Shrub Roses for the Hoodoo's Garden

1. Apothecary's Rose -- This is a richly fragance, medicinal rose with a spicy scent.

2. Belle de Crecy -- This is considered the purest rose scent.

3. Bulgarian Rose and Damask -- The sweet, fragant roses from which quality rose water and attar of roses is made.

4. Celestial -- Contains the aroma of clean skin.

5. Madam Isaac Pereire, Guinee, and Souvenir de la Malmaison -- These are stunning and fragant.

6. Maiden's Blush -- This is considered to be refined.


2 comments:

Sharon Doroes

Me and my partner broke up at the end of last year. He wanted to go on a break, I didn’t want to but I eventually agreed. He said he needs time away for a while and be single. He said he would contact me when he was ready to speak to me again but its approaching eight months. I don’t know how long he’s going to take but I was willing to gave him as much time he needs to think things through. I can’ wait much longer, so I search whole web and I found very powerful magic person. He has this website http://magical-rituals.com , I buy from his love spell, and it worked after one month. I ‘m happy again.

freevediclove astrology

Interesting post Black Magic for love

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio

Darkness Rises

Wicca's Greatest Sites